Thursday, August 10, 2006

Shhh, I'm Talking to Him Right Now


Hold On a Minute, Will You?
Originally uploaded by Uncle Mikey.
I posted a pic last month of Sabrina holding this phone, this is from the same couple of minutes. It was slightly upsetting (for me, at least) to see her grab the phone in an adult phone-talking manner because we had hoped to deny her a cell phone until she was at least three, but now it looks like we'll have to get her Bluetooth diapers.

This was the second of three poses, the first being standard next-to-the-head position. Wait until you see the third, where she's screaming into the phone like a frustrated realtor. Oh wait, that was me yesterday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would not allow her to have a cell phone uniti she has fully developed since the future suit will dwarf all of the suits against big tobacco for not disclosing the cancer cell phone usage causes and they will not admit to.