Thursday, August 31, 2006

Gigglepuss


Peekaboo 2
Originally uploaded by Uncle Mikey.
Sabrina cracks us up before dinner. We've been having family dinner at the table since she started sitting in her high chair, and it's a lot of fun watching her eat and drink from her little cup. She drinks water out of grownup cups a lot now and seems to enjoy it a lot.

She also likes being draped over my back upside down, so I'm holding her feet and calves and she's looking down at my lower back. I lean over fairly far so she's on there very solidly and comfortably as I walk around and up and down the stairs. Less comfortable for either of us is the pelvis on Daddy's head/chest and shoulders on Daddy's hands position, but man does she love it. And free fall, especially free fall. She can't get enough of that.

No comments: