Thursday, September 29, 2005

That's What I Call Politics

My brother-in-law Fringy from Houston sent this awesome interview of the Democratic Party by Fafnir of Fafblog and I love it:

FafBlog: I'm confused.
Harry Reid: The problem is troop levels, Fafnir. The US invaded without enough boots on the ground!
Joe Lieberman: Just another couple hundred thousand soldiers on the ground and hey, we should have this thing wrapped up in no time!
Joe Biden: Just like I told George Bush all along! I told him in the Oval Office, "You're gonna go in without enough troops and you're not gonna plan for the occupation and it's gonna be the biggest mistake of your presidency and I'm gonna vote for it!"
FB: Wow, that all seems so prescient.
Biden: And then Batman jumped in through the window and said "Senator, the Justice League needs you right away!" and I said "Shut up and move, rich boy, we've got a moon to save!"
Hillary Clinton: I have eaten the heart of a gorilla!


It's funny 'cause it's true.

No comments: