Friday, January 13, 2006

My Girl Wants To


Sabrina Bedtime 3
Originally uploaded by Uncle Mikey.
Party all the time, etc. Check out my little Sabrina, crumping vertical style. She calls it "getting my postpartum freak on." Or anyway that's what it sounds like.

I'm entirely sure that the noises she's making mean she's started talking already, although we're not smart enough to understand her proto-language. Sorry honeybun, Mommy and Daddy have not the wisdom to fathom the complexity of your communication. We'll get there, don't worry. Just keep doing your beautiful, amazing, fantastic, adorable thang.

P.S. Note the blanket she's laying on, and if you see one, buy it. It's by far my favorite baby item, a gift from my wife's Aunt Mary Alice that is the softest, warmest non-living thing I've ever touched. I'd love to find more and make a bathrobe out of them. Yummy . . .

No comments: