Sunday, December 05, 2004

Dirty Stuff

I don't usually post naughty bits, but frankly images from the new Pirelli Calendar aren't that dirty. They're not nearly as naughty as I was led to believe, and most of the naked breasts are fairly egregious, like they posed a shot and at the last minute yelled, "Quick, pull your boob out!" One question: why couldn't they get the criminally hot Adriana Lima (the dark-haired girl from the Victoria's Secret ads) to pose any better than this? My wife gets 50 VS catalogs a week, and Miss Lima makes them worth scanning. How did Pirelli get such a plain shot? Weird.

Also, I must confess to catching the most recent episode of the New Gilligan's Island, on which Rachel Hunter is continuing to be the sexiest mom I've ever seen while managing to be less of an asshole than the rest of the contestants, which is probably a chore. The teaser (literally) for next week's show is a shot of her sunbathing topless with her hands over her boobs, so I may have to see that one too.

Can you tell my wife doesn't read this blog? You can now.

No comments: