Tuesday, May 23, 2006

WTF?

Google, which I won't link because I hate it and everyone has it bookmarked anyway, has been misbehaving. I use Gigablast just to spite Google. I'm sure they've noticed and are begging me for forgiveness somewhere. Read:

Something frighteningly ominous has been happening on the Internet lately: Google, without any prior explanation or notice, has been terminating its News relationship with conservative e-zines and web journals.

At first blush, one can easily ignore such business decisions by the most powerful company on the Internet as being routine. However, on closer examination, such behavior could give one relatively small (when measured by the size of its workforce) technology corporation a degree of political might that frankly dwarfs even its current financial prowess.


Link via Riehl World View, whose proprietor has felt the sting of Google's discrimination.

No comments: