Tuesday, November 09, 2004

The Art of Making Cameron Diaz Seem Wise

I don't have a problem with Madonna. I really like that one picture of Madonna in her "Sex" book, the one where she's hanging naked from a trapeze. I also find her music not that repellent at times, and think she's a good businesswoman. I find her new accent ridiculous, not to mention her last 15 looks, but she has managed to stay off my poop list by not being much of a Dixie Chick during the war. Some, but not much.

That was then, baby, and this is Madonna now:

"I just don't want American troops to be in Iraq, period," she said on BBC Radio.

"My feelings are 'can we just all get out?'," said the 46-year-old star, who lives mainly in London with British film director husband Guy Ritchie, who said she believes the US-led war will not help in the fight against terrorism.

"Global terror is everywhere. Global terror is down the street, around the block," she said.

"Global terror is in California. There's global terror everywhere and it's absurd to think you can get it by going to one country and dropping tons of bombs on innocent people."


Schnagged from here, where Ace makes his distaste for the Material Skank known.

No comments: