Tuesday, November 16, 2004

ABC apologizes for steamy intro to ``Monday Night Football''

How absurdly crappy is this? Terrell Owens getting busy with a naked Nicollette Sheridan and then scoring three TDs against Dallas? I thought it was the best thing on Monday Night Football since Dennis Miller left. I hate it when the NFL gets all huffy and conventional.

I really do miss Dennis Miller, although I'm aware many hated him there. I don't think Madden is interesting any more. I'd rather see Frank Caliendo do an impression of him at this point.

Miller was the bomb on MNF. Fucking LOVE that guy. Miller for President.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Unfortunately Dennis' vocabulary flew right over the heads of Nascar. RIP Dennis, you will be missed. Wussy ABC should never bow to this. What are they scared of the value voters?