Thursday, June 23, 2005

More Delicious Cruelty

And I thought this was mean. Check this and this out if you want to know the true meaning of online cruelty to celebrities. They do kind of deserve it, though. Some more than others:

Punching Cameron Diaz in the face has to be the most gratifying feeling in the world. And now that a precedent has been set, I’m gonna go buy a bunch of long flowing gowns and just kinda walk around where I think she might show up. So, if you guys wanna hang out or something, I'll be the real handsome guy walking around Malibu in a wedding gown with a ten foot train and a kendo stick. And if you look behind me and Cameron Diaz is walking up, cover your ears cause you're about to hear a loud snap. Followed by a bunch of crying.


I'd try award shows if I were him.

No comments: