Friday, February 04, 2005

I Can't Believe I Ever Laughed at her Act

But now all I can say is Janeane Garofalo is a deranged, ignorant, logic-despising, self-loathing moron. That is indeed the word for someone who would do and say this.

I understand being bitter because your side lost again (and were on the wrong side of history, decency and morality) but this is beyond offensive. Don't listen to, watch or even look at a picture of this haggard wench. She's the enemy of all Iraqis who wish for freedom and a say in their government, a smelly ball of incoherent rage who has no greater goal in life than to impede George W. Bush for being the kind of guy who hurt her so deeply in high school. Frankly she's pathetic, but I still care enough to hate her. I guess I think she's smart enough to know better. Not educated, clearly, but smart. Heavy, drawn-out sigh.

I sure am glad I don't live in New York. Restraining yourself from crushing her skull with your elbow as she walks by must be just about impossible.

No comments: